Make the most of your four-day stay at Ashford Castle, Ireland’s first Forbes five-star hotel, with a host of unforgettable activities that you can all enjoy together. Start the day with a Full Irish breakfast and finish with a delicious Irish feast for dinner in the George V dining room on two of the evenings. Learn how to fly a magnificent Harris Hawk in a one-hour private Hawk Walk around the magical grounds of the castle on a day of your choosing.
With our compliments:
• Settle back into the luscious comfort of a red velvet seat with the obligatory sweets and popcorn accompaniment for a night at the cinema.
• Turn your hand to tennis, golf, cycling or billiards or set out on a mapped out walk on one of our suggested routes. Get to know the Irish Wolfhounds that come to the hotel every morning and enjoy access to the relaxation pool, steam room and fitness studio, advance reservations are required
• Free WI-FI
Enhance your Experience by booking the following:
• Cruise around Lough Corrib and learn about the history of Ashford Castle, while you take in the spectacular scenery
• Choose from horse-riding, archery, tree-climbing and zip-wiring
• Visit the spa and choose from the wide range of restorative treatments